Being a dentist these days isn't always easy - the juggle of managing your practice, patients, insurance companies, while finding a life balance can be tough. Below are some resources that my be helpful to you. Please reach out to a colleague or the ISDA for support as well.
- Idaho Suicide Prevention Hotline: 208-398-4357
- National Institute of Mental Health Depression Hotline: 800-421-4211
- Idaho’s Behavioral Health Crisis Centers: open 24hrs/day, 7 days/week
- Pathways Community Crisis Center of Southwest Idaho, 7192 Potomac Drive, Boise, 83704
- ADA Center for Professional Success – Wellness: https://success.ada.org/en/wellness/voices-of-hope
- National Mental Health Association: http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/