Special Care Dentists of Idaho
Improving the quality of life for vulnerable populations through oral health access and education.
Brief Summary of Organization
We are a group of dentists in Idaho who meet virtually each quarter to share ideas and discuss how we can help patients who have special healthcare needs receive care. All are welcome. At this time there is no cost to join.
Upcoming Events of Interest in Idaho
National Special Care Associations with resources and events
Free Resources and Continuing Education
Special Care Dentists of Idaho Free CE Courses (clicking on the link will open to YouTube - created during COVID-19 Pandemic)
ADA council for Advocacy, Access and Prevention: Achieving Optimal Oral Health Series
Prader Willi Syndrome Association Resources -
Learn Basics about Rare Diseases:
The following are practices who have expressed interest in taking on new patients who have special healthcare needs. Click the links to learn more about each practice and how you can refer patients. If you would like your practice listed, contact email@example.com
and provide the information you would like displayed:
- Family Health Services Advanced Delivery Dental Clinic - Jerome, ID
- Website: https://fhsid.org/locations/jerome/jerome-advanced-delivery-dental-clinic/
- Process Summary: Patients can call receptionist directly. Receptionist will do a short interview and gather medical information. Then the dentist will review Medical History. Once this is done the receptionist will call the patient back to schedule.
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30am-6:30pm
- Phone: 208-737-6778
- Your Special Smiles, PLLC - Twin Falls Hospital Care
- Terry Reilly Health Services - Dr. Melinda Jensen
- Smart Mouth Dental - Dr. Thomas Patterson
- 236 River Vista Pl Suite 100, Twin Falls, ID 83301
- phone: (208) 737-5253
- Offers comprehensive dentistry. They offer limited in-office sedation for healthy adult patients. They also combine virtual reality with sedation, or use virtual reality alone for a unique innovative experience.
- Not a Medicaid Provider
Membership in our organization is free. Join us anytime for meetings and educational opportunities. Our mission is “Improving the quality of life for vulnerable populations through oral health access and education.” This aligns with the Idaho State Dental Association's (ISDA) mission and the ISDA is kindly hosting this page to help us provide our information to dentists in Idaho. The contents of this page do not necessarily represent official view of, nor an endorsement by the ISDA.