Annual Session 2020 Cancellation
The ISDA has made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Annual Session. While we had a strong line up of speakers and a lot of interest prior to mid-March, we are not able to hold the session on our scheduled dates in June due to state mandates on size of gatherings, nor do we anticipate that practices will have the financial capability to lose an additional two days of education this summer for the dentists and their teams.
For those who had already registered:
- Your fees were refunded in April.
- Sun Valley resort has refunded any deposits and cancelled any room reservations. Please feel free to call the resort directly if you did not hear from them 1-800-786-8259
Still working to get the required 30 hours of CE credit prior to September 30?
- The Board of Dentistry does not limit the amount of online CE that can be taken to fulfill the requirement
- Idaho rules governing CE can be found here (see pages 4-5) https://adminrules.idaho.gov/rules/current/19/190101.pdf
- ADA has a rich portfolio of free CE. There are many new classes that address critical knowledge related to treating patients in light of COVID-19, as well as other great topics! Here
- Most Local components will resume their meetings in September – most offer education which generally carries 1 hour of CE credit.
Please let us know if you have any questions 208-343-7543