Full-Time Associate Dentist needed in Nampa
We are looking for a specific type of individual that shares our business philosophy: Customers are the most important asset in the dental business. We make ourselves available to our patients when it is convenient for THEM. *Our office hours are Monday-Friday: 8-6, and Saturdays: 8-2 (based on patient availability and scheduled appointments). Without happy patients we do not survive. Our highest priority is the patient experience, so having a great personality with an unwavering focus on the patient's well-being is paramount. We also demand clinical excellence in general dentistry for families (we love kids)! We are a busy, dynamic, and growing practice in Western Idaho that provides comprehensive care: implants, orthodontics, cosmetics, crowns/bridges, sedation, pediatrics, dentures, and emergency services (including wisdom teeth and root canals).
COMPENSATION: Dentist will be compensated via commission based on services performed. Associate dentist needed to work 4 days each week (including Saturdays). Specific days to work will be determined during interview / hiring process.
SUPPORT / STAFF: Our office is a beautiful stand-alone building designed by the owner with the feeling of entering an Alpine Chalet. Our office is computerized with modern equipment & materials. You get to treat patients like family -- no compromises. Personal leave is encouraged, but must be scheduled in advance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: It is preferred that you have at least 2 years of experience in the dental profession since graduation OR a certificate from an AEGD or GPR training. Preference will be given to applicants with more experience (please list applicable training in your resume, including AEGD or GPR training, CE courses in Pediatrics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Implants, Orthodontics, etc.). Most of our staff is bilingual, so your ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS: CPR or ACLS or PALS certificate. Idaho Dental License. DMD or DDS degree. DEA certificate. Liability Insurance.
If you are genuinely interested and want to be part of something special, please send us your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time General Practice for Sale
Description: Come live and work in the Lost River Valley, an outdoor recreation lover's paradise! This practice is best suited for a dentist that wants to slow down and enjoy life, while only working a couple of days a week. Are you ready to retire, but not ready to dip into your retirement fund just yet? Come work part-time and enjoy the great outdoors at the feet of Idaho's tallest mountain peaks. Some of Idaho's best hunting and fishing is found in this area. The hiking and camping in the area is unbeatable. Every day is a visual treat with gorgeous views in every direction. Local support of this small dental office is strong. The community really appreciates and supports this local business. Did I mention that this gem of a town has its own golf course? A slice of heaven awaits the lucky dentist that calls this place home. Call or email for more information: Brent Goldthorpe (208) 243-3934 email@example.com
Contact: Dr. Brent Goldthorpe
FT Associated Dentist needed for successful privately owned group practice
Description: Successful privately-owned group practice looking for a full-time associate dentist. This great opportunity would ideally transition to a future partnership (although not mandatory). We are fully digitized, have state of the art equipment, and are supported by great staff. Our team of doctors are all friendly and helpful. We provide convenient care for patients Monday through Saturday. The patient demographic is vast- we care for children to elderly adults. For patients, we provide care in all major areas of dentistry and offer various forms of sedation. The position offers competitive earning potential with no cap and benefits Mentorship and support from senior doctors Office incurs lab cost The Boise area is a wonderful place for outdoor and family-oriented lifestyles. Affordable housing and activities are a staple that makes this one of the top places to live in the U.S. Please apply by email and feel free to contact Sean at the listed phone number to ask any questions or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forensic Dental Consultant Needed
Ada County, ID
Dr. Glen Smith is scheduled to retire as the Forensic Dental Consultant to the Ada County Coroner's Office in the Fall of 2020, and a qualified replacement is needed to help support our community.
The consulting position is handled by the county as an independent contractor, and paid on a case by case basis.
Membership in the appropriate professional associations should be obtained to assist in qualifying the consultant to be able to appear in court as an expert witness.
Duties include: Forensic Odontology services provided in support of the Ada County Coroner's Office follow the Guidelines, Standards, and Policies as set forth in the most recent American Board of Forensic Odontology, Inc's Diplomates Reference Manual. This includes evidence collection, processing, storage, analysis, and report writing in dental identification and suspected bitemark cases.
Dr. Smith is assisting the Coroner's Office in a search for a replacement. Any dentist interested in filling this position can contact Dr. Smith at email@example.com.
Contact: Dr. Glen Smith
Heritage Health seeks an Associate Dental Director
Coeur d'Alene, ID
Description: Heritage Health seeks an Associate Dental Director! The mission of Heritage Health is to deliver a healthcare experience that provides hope, inspires change and extends life for our patients and our community. We are a growing patient-centered practice who is looking for a full-time Associate Dental Director at our Dental Clinic in Coeur d'Alene, ID. Heritage Health’s Associate Dental Director will be one in a dyad to lead our dental clinic. You will provide high quality dental care in accordance with national guidelines to all Heritage Health patients in a culturally competent manner. Our Associate Dental Director will also provide dental care consistent with Heritage Health’s mission statement. We seek a dentist who is a strong leader who treats all staff with respect and supports teamwork and a positive work environment. As a dentist, you will examine and treat members of family, regardless of age or sex; ensure proper dental care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery; diagnose and treat injuries and malformations of teeth, gums, and related oral structures; examine patients to assess condition, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments, and other diagnostic procedures; cleans, fills, extracts, and replaces teeth; provide preventative dental services to patients and education in oral and dental hygiene; request necessary tests and follow-up visits and refer patients to specialists, as necessary.
Qualifications: Completion of ADA accredited dental program: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) Active Idaho dental license BLS certification Certification through Drug Enforcement Agency and valid Idaho licenses Ability to secure credentialing through identified agencies Effective oral and written communication skills Previous experience working with under-served population desired.
If this is of interest to you, I'd love to connect. Feel free to reach out to me, Katie, at firstname.lastname@example.org!
General Dentist Job
Description: Requisition ID 2019-10494, Category Dentist, Location Meridian Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics
Now is the time to join Meridian Smiles Dentistry and Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
Let us allow you to do what you do best by doing the dentistry that you diagnose while exploring future partnership opportunities. We follow through on our promise to clinicians with our culture of patient centric care, our ability to deliver comprehensive integrated care, and our ability to support modern dentistry. PDS supported owner dentists know that being backed by the country’s leading dental support organization allows them to focus on providing patient centric and clinically excellent care.
Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package. Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology, Malpractice Insurance, Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision), 401(k) Savings Plan. The average full-time PDS-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000.
Apply now or contact a recruiter anytime. We’d love to chat, get to know you and share more about us. Linda Ryan -email@example.com 303 902 2692 Dentist Recuiter
Testimonial: “Partnering with PDS has given me the opportunity to realize my dream of practice ownership. I am able to do the dentistry that I love.” Dr. Callaway-Nelson
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Contact: Linda Ryan
Looking for Dentist to Cover Maternity Leave
Description: In search of a dentist to cover maternity leave at a very busy practice in Boise, Idaho. Some flexibility on coverage so could have opportunity anywhere from 2-5 days a week depending on availability. The time period is March 22-May 1, 2020. Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Contact: Dr. Rosa Pothier
Dentist Needed at Genesis Community Health
Job Summary - Provides professional dental care in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Under the general supervision of the Dental Director and Director of Operations, implement the priorities, and objectives, of the dental program. Serves as part of an inter-disciplinary care team to deliver high quality, evidence-based health care. Exemplifies the love of Christ while performing assigned duties.
- Implement high quality-dental care for all patients.
- Identify and evaluate the oral health needs of individuals by conducting a dental history and reviewing their medical history.
- Conduct a screening of the hard and soft tissue of the mouth checking for decay, plaque accumulation and other anomalies.Document in patient health record.
- Evaluate periodontal health. Perform all duties within the scope of practice as outlined in the Rules of the Idaho State Board of Dentistry.
- Records procedures performed in patient health record.
- Discusses causes and solutions of oral hygiene problems with patients.
- Follow proper infection control procedures as established by dental program (and as outlined in the CDC Guidelines for Infection Control in the Dental-Health Care Setting).
- Monitor clinics’ overall production and costs within clinic budget.
- Promote efficiency, effort and overall effectiveness of the dental program.
- Implement the priorities established for GCH Dental Policies and Procedures.
- Provide consultation to the professional staff at GCH.
- Provide productive and positive mentorship to dental staff and direct training as necessary.
- Works collegially with other dental team members
- Responsible for implementation of risk management procedures and QA/QI activities.
- Works as part of an inter-disciplinary care team to ensure patients obtain the high quality, evidence-based health care.
- Report to work at assigned location and times.
- Follow all departmental procedures for any absence from the scheduled work day.
- Contribute to the morale, overall efficiencies and effectiveness of the Dental Department.
- Cultural competence and sensitivity in all patient and team interactions.
- Any other duties as may be necessary for the proper management and administration of the dental program.
- Identify and participate in outreach opportunities; represent the Genesis Dental Program in speaking with other agencies, associations, and community groups as needed.
- Precept and mentor students as assigned.
- Maintain high performance levels as outlined by the Dental Director.
- Monitor and maintain assigned clinics’ production and costs to maintain clinic within budget.
- Achieve a high level of patient satisfaction with dental services provided.
- Maintain proper delivery of dental care, and accurate record keeping as outlined in the GCH Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Responsible for maintaining a warm, inviting, empathetic, culturally sensitive and professional environment for all patients visiting our dental clinic.
- Confidentiality is maintained and HIPAA policies are always complied with .
- A committed Christian, demonstrating a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Graduate from an accredited Dental School with a D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree
- Licensed dentist in the State of Idaho
- Compassion and empathy for those in need
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Ability to work within the complexity of a bilingual dental clinic
- Knowledge of dental practice organization and operations
- Proficient with Electronic Health/Dental records and Digital radiography
- Ability to pray for patients when asked
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, both verbal and written
- Clinical experience in a community health or group practice setting
- Completed a General Practice Residency Program
- Ability to sit, stand, bend and stoop for periods of time
- Ability to focus on a computer screen for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs on rare occasions
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multitasking, and stressful environment
- Ability to move around the building
- Exposure to heat and air conditioning
- Ability to respond to emergency/crisis situations
- Exposure to repetitive noise
- Exposure to ill people
- Exposure to blood and/or body fluids
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Josh Campbell, Director of Operations—email@example.com
Contact: Josh Campbell
Great Opportunity for an Associate!
Description: Here’s a position in Nampa, Idaho that you don’t want to miss! Great opportunity for an associate dentist to join our incredible dental team, full time!
We are a large private practice with two locations. Experienced staff and doctors who help you focus on providing an exceptional patient experience. Your salary is based on production and limited only by your ability to do high quality dentistry in an efficient manner, backed by one of the best staff teams in the business. Additional benefits are also available. Modern technology in our office includes paperless charting, digital scanning, and implant placement using CBCT scan (and much more!).
Please email your resume for consideration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Dentist needed for onsite dental hygiene clinic!
Description: Carrington College is seeking a Clinical Dentist to help our students in our onsite dental hygiene clinic! Take charge of training the next generation of Dental hygienists and Dental Assistants! If you have a passion for sharing your knowledge and enjoy helping students reach their full potential, we want to talk to you!
ATTENDING DENTIST’S RESPONSIBILITIES: The suggested duties and responsibilities of dentists providing clinical supervision for patient care at Carrington College Dental Hygiene Clinic when treatment is being provided by students.
1. Manage with the assistance of the clinical instructor and/or Clinic Coordinator any medical history or dental emergency related to the care of patients, students and faculty.
2. Consult with student, clinical instructors and the Clinic Coordinator regarding medical history, medication, and vital sign questions or concerns.
3. Refers patients for medical/dental consultations as necessary.
4. Consult with students, clinical faculty and the patient on extra-oral and intra-oral findings which deviate from normal.
5. Provides appropriate dental screenings for clinic patient.
6. Authorizes radiographs, provides prescription and supplies appropriate number of films.
7. Evaluates, interprets and discusses radiographs with the student, clinical instructor and shares findings with the patient when appropriate.
8. Evaluates radiographs based on program criteria.
9. Evaluates and selects appropriate patients for sealant application.
10. Refers all patients for comprehensive dental examination or immediate referral in case of emergency.
11. Provides treatment and assists with minor dental procedures as necessary such as: 1. Placement of temporary filling material 2. Re-cementation of a crown etc. 3. Adjustment of sealant material 4. Tends to soft tissue injuries.
12. Observes and evaluates NO2O and Local Anesthesia administration by students.
13. Evaluates nitrous oxide/oxygen tank system with the clinical assistant and documents logs.
Qualifications: · Dentist with DDS/DMD degree · Must hold current dental license in State of Idaho · Current CPR card. · Meet educational requirements as specified by ADA Commission on Dental Accreditation and other regional or national accrediting agencies. · At least three years field experience · Teaching experience or training desirable.
All interested candidates must apply at the link below! https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o0ajbfwo&s=jobvite
Dentist for Montana Department of Corrections
Description: Qualifications and Responsibilities: The Dentist is responsible for professional dental care for inmates. Performs general dentistry including examining teeth and gums for cavities, infections and diseases; takes necessary x-rays; performs fillings and extractions as warranted. Diagnoses and develops treatment plans for inmates. Develops, coordinates and supervises the facility dental program to include advising and instructing inmates in the cause and prevention of dental disease. Must have a Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry and be licensed in the state of Montana with DEA and BLS. Must pass clearance.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible scheduling, malpractice coverage, medical, dental, PTO, holiday pay, 401(K),life insurance and relocation. Position is 32 hours per week.
About the Facility: Crossroads Correctional Center is located in Shelby, MT, approximately 80 miles north of Great Falls, MT and about 60 miles south of the Canadian border. Crossroads Correctional Facility is a Montana Department of Corrections and United States Marshall facility that holds approximately 700 male inmates. It has a 24 hour clinic that is staffed with Mental Health professionals, Dental staff and 24 hour nursing staff.
Contact: Tatia Hobbs