Associate Dentist needed in Nampa
We are looking for a specific type of individual that shares our business philosophy: Customers are the most important asset in the dental business. We make ourselves available to our patients when it is convenient for THEM. *Our office hours are Monday-Friday: 8-6, and Saturdays: 8-2 (based on patient availability and scheduled appointments). Without happy patients we do not survive. Our highest priority is the patient experience, so having a great personality with an unwavering focus on the patient's well-being is paramount. We also demand clinical excellence in general dentistry for families (we love kids)! We are a busy, dynamic, and growing practice in Western Idaho that provides comprehensive care: implants, orthodontics, cosmetics, crowns/bridges, sedation, pediatrics, dentures, and emergency services (including wisdom teeth and root canals).
COMPENSATION: Dentist will be compensated via commission based on services performed. Associate dentist needed to work 2-3 days each week (including Saturdays). Specific days to work will be determined during interview / hiring process.
SUPPORT / STAFF: Our office is a beautiful stand-alone building designed by the owner with the feeling of entering an Alpine Chalet. Our office is computerized with modern equipment & materials. You get to treat patients like family -- no compromises. Personal leave is encouraged, but must be scheduled in advance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: It is preferred that you have at least 2 years of experience in the dental profession since graduation OR a certificate from an AEGD or GPR training. Preference will be given to applicants with more experience (please list applicable training in your resume, including AEGD or GPR training, CE courses in Pediatrics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Implants, Orthodontics, etc.). Most of our staff is bilingual, so your ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS: CPR or ACLS or PALS certificate. Idaho Dental License. DMD or DDS degree. DEA certificate. Liability Insurance.
If you are genuinely interested and want to be part of something special, please send us your resume via email: email@example.com
Seeking Dentist for Established Meridian, ID Practice
We are seeking a general dentist, prosthodontist or periodontist experienced in extractions, placing dental implants and dentures, as well as crown & bridge for our CR SMILES dental practice in Meridian. If you are not experienced, we will provide you with full dental implant training along with CE credits. Our ideal dentist would have a pleasing, friendly out-going personality, be willing to commit long term to our practice with the possibility of equity participation after 12 months. Our high volume practice is open 4 days per week.
- $1100 per day first 60 days then 25% of Collections
- $1200 per month housing allowance
- New AWD Mercedes-Benz to drive while employed by us.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly schedule a call with you.
General Dentist needed
Spokane Valley, WA
Description: GENERAL DENTIST NEEDED Harken Dental Excellence in the Spokane Valley, WA is looking to add two full-time dental associates to our growing practice. We are located just 10 miles from the ID border and 25 minutes from beautiful Coeur d’Alene. Our beautiful facility has all the state of the art digital technology, as well as any other resource you’ll need to excel in your profession for years to come without the concerns of ownership. Pure dentistry and patient care will be your focus. You will join a talented and dedicated team of professionals who want to get it done while having fun! We seek hardworking, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to learn, share and are motivated to make the most out of this outstanding opportunity. Our clinic is open 7 days per week with several shift options. We do our best to meet the needs of our patients, our mission and our team’s work-life balance. Please forward CV/resumes and professional goals for review if you feel you would be a great fit for our team. email@example.com
Are you a Dentist who wants to be a part of an extraordinary office that respects and serves patients with the highest standard of care?
Description: Are you a Dentist who wants to be a part of an extraordinary office that respects and serves patients with the highest standard of care?
We value our Associates and we are looking for someone who has the following skills:
• Team player and excellent communication skills
• Has experience with cutting edge technology and computer skills
• Focused on a vision and committed to providing an unprecedented level of care to patients.
• Building patient rapport
• Committed to providing excellent Restorative and Cosmetic Services and supports patient’s understanding for necessary treatment.
• Minimum Two to Five years of experience
• Knowledge of dental software
• Enjoys dentistry and believes dentistry offers patient’s a means to better health
Employment: • Full Time, 32 hours a week • Generous benefit package that includes vacation, holidays, health insurance, and continuing education. • Possible Buy-In option for the right candidate.
Our office information: Barry Family Dental Group 165 N 400 W, Suite A2 Orem, Utah 84057 801-226-0441 www.barryfamilydental.com
Kindly respond to this ad with your resume and a cover letter describing:
1) What excellence means to you
2) The perfect dental appointment from the patient's point of view
3) Why you would be perfect for this job
4) Your salary request and
5) A list of references
Please email all the above requested information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Associate or Partner
Description: Dr Daniel Howard is looking for a full time associate (or partner) to join our dental team. We are a busy, system-oriented practice with the latest technology including digital x-rays and charting, CAD/CAM and integrated specialties. We are seeking someone interested in learning new techniques, willing to take continuing education and open to learning the latest technologies.
• Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community of Patients For Life™
• Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
• Utilize modern technology to provide clinically excellent dentistry Your Experience and Qualities
• DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
• A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
• A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
• A hunger to achieve financial success and independence Your Rewards
• Training and expertise to advance your practice
• Support from a respected leader in dentistry
• Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals, including comprehensive benefits
• Ability to become an owner dentist for a neighborhood practice
We are looking for a long term associate who understands and prefers working in a team environment. You’re ready to take your dental practice to a new level. Find the resources and tools you need to achieve professional success by becoming a dentist supported by Pacific Dental Services. If this sounds like something that suits you, please submit your resume to our Recruiter, Linda Ryan at email@example.com. 303-902-2693
Contact: Linda Ryan