Orthodontists & General Dentists!
Four corners/Texas area
Description: Orthodontists and General Dentists! We are seeking an outgoing, ambitious, self-motivated, driven, innovative thinker to join our successful growing practices. Aggressive competitive salary and benefits! Looking to pick up extra days, a gateway to YOUR CAREER, or possibilities to transition into PARTNERSHIP/ OWNERSHIP? Contact us today! 505-592-0482 or download CV www.ismilesinc.com and email@example.com
Contact: Beth Loeb
Enthusiastic Associate Dentist needed FT
Description: Enthusiastic Associate Dentist needed full time. Office currently utilizes Cerec technology and cone beam for guided implant placement. Please send your resume to: Dentistassociateresume@gmail.com
Contact: Ustick Dental Office
Central Dental Care is seeking Dentist
Description: Central Dental Care is currently looking for a Dentist to fill a position in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will possess a DMD or DDS degree and an active license to practice dentistry in Arizona.
Responsibilities of the General Dentist:
• Perform all general clinical dentistry procedures such as exams, restorative work and extractions; as well as endodontic and crown and bridge procedures and fixed and removable prosthodontics.
• Build dentist/patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner. • Committed to continuing education for the purpose of continuous growth and development.
• Enjoy clinical autonomy while benefiting from support and collaboration with colleagues and mentor.
• Practice setting offer state-of-the-art equipment and our friendly, productive dental team.
• Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
• Perform all other dentistry duties as needed.
Requirements of the General Dentist
• Must hold DMD or DDS degree and an active license to practice dentistry in Arizona
• Minimum 3 years of clinical experience is preferred
• Must be accomplished at building dentist/patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
• Comfortable working with children and adults
• Excellent customer service and patient care skills
• Compassionate and dependable with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, parents and staff
• Competence in all facets of general dentistry
Compensation of the General Dentist Starting average annual salary for this position is $200,000, depending on experience. If interested, please send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mike at 602-702-1218
Associate Dentist needed in Nampa
Description: We are looking for a specific type of individual that shares our business philosophy: Customers are the most important asset in the dental business. We make ourselves available to our patients when it is convenient for THEM. *Our office hours are Monday-Friday: 8-6, and Saturdays: 8-2 (based on patient availability and scheduled appointments). Without happy patients we do not survive. Our highest priority is the patient experience, so having a great personality with an unwavering focus on the patient's well-being is paramount. We also demand clinical excellence in general dentistry for families (we love kids)! We are a busy, dynamic, and growing practice in Western Idaho that provides comprehensive care: implants, orthodontics, cosmetics, crowns/bridges, sedation, pediatrics, dentures, and emergency services (including wisdom teeth and root canals).
COMPENSATION: Dentist will be compensated via commission based on services performed. Associate dentist needed to work 1-2 days each week (including Saturdays). Specific days to work will be determined during interview / hiring process.
SUPPORT / STAFF: Our office is a beautiful stand-alone building designed by the owner with the feeling of entering an Alpine Chalet. Our office is computerized with modern equipment, and only the best dental materials are used. Our dental team is highly trained and experienced. You get to treat patients like family -- no compromises. Employees take turns being "on-call" to receive forwarded calls from the office after hours. Personal leave is encouraged, but must be scheduled in advance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: It is preferred that you have at least 2 years of experience in the dental profession since graduation. Preference will be given to applicants with more experience (please list applicable training in your resume, including AEGD or GPR training, CE courses in Pediatrics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Implants, Orthodontics, etc.). Most of our staff is bilingual, so your ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS: CPR or ACLS or PALS certificate Idaho Dental License DMD or DDS degree DEA certificate.
If you are genuinely interested and want to be part of something special, please send us your resume via email: email@example.com
Associate FT Dentist Position
Description: Associate Dentist Position
We are looking for an energetic associate dentist to join thriving group practices in Boise. Dr. Scott Grant has fostered an office culture that is dedicated to patient care yet fun, with great opportunities for growth. The position sought would be full time in a fast paced environment, with a generous salary and incentive pay. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone seeking to focus on their patients and professional growth, while still having the time to enjoy life in the beautiful Treasure Valley.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Tim.